With Alli AI you can specify a URL to track and optimize for your selected focus keyword.
However, if you have not selected one, Alli picks up the highest-ranking URL for your keywords in Google, but you can change your keyword's ranking URL to any other URL on your site, whenever you want.
Here’s how you can change your keywords ranking URL:
1. Login to your Alli AI dashboard
Username: email address
Password: [your password]
If you forgot your password, just click “Forgot Your Password” below the password field to “reset your password”.
2. Click on your “site” domain
3. On your Site-page, scroll down to the ‘Keywords’ section
4. Look for the pencil icon under ‘Manage’ column, click the pencil icon to edit the keyword
5. On the next page, delete the current ranking URL and type your new ranking URL.
On the same page, you may also change the country, language, local targeting to track and optimize.
Also, should you wish to use this keyword as your ‘focus keyword’, just click on the “Set Focus Keyword” button.
6. If you are happy with what you are seeing, click the “Update Keyword” button to save the changes.
That's it! Good luck!
Recommended articles you may interest to read: 😊